Thursday, November 15, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
I decided to try to make an interactive flash test for my project, so people could just come to my blog and take the test and go. I though it would be a challenge, but interesting. It ended up being a total nightmare with random errors popping up all the time and things not working when they should be and almost anything else you can imagine. This is why there are so little questions in it because it took so long to make those I didn't have time for that. After I made the first question I kinda realized that so try to think of the main question I would want to ask and then I made those. Although it was good experience and I think for the questions I did have about the aesthetics were somewhat successful I know that I will have a backup plan for my next project if there's the slightest chance on any medium that it won't work. Feel free to comment your scores! Time allotted 7 min at max.